Why do we all fancy vintage stuff? How come it's so heartwarming? Perhaps because being hand-made, it preserves the warmth of human hands. We in Magnetone Techniques are true old tech connaisseurs , implementing it in all our devices. All of them are small batch, hand - made, with careful precision and an eye for detail, all our customers' requests considered.
• Device specially designed for vintage sound and gives excellent tone.
• Active high, mid and low frequency correction EQ via high gain tube amplifier with kenotron tube rectifier.
• All mounting has been done manually .
• The filters have vintage Soviet SGM(СГМ) capacitors based on silver and mica.
• Circuit filter has an inductor with manually wound thick copper wire on a powerful ferrite ring that provides a good quality factor (Q). Inductors are fixed with beeswax.
• The amplifier is assembled with 6N3P-EV(6Н3П-ЕВ) tubes of increased durability, lifetime of 5,000 hours, they are New old stock, made in the mid-80s.
As for today, Magnetone Technics produces Magnetec EQP-1AS (Pultec clone), MEQ-5 Magnetec (clone MEQ-5 Pultec) and HLF-3c Magnetec(clone HLF-3c Pultec)
Tube Equalizer Magnetec EQP-1AS (clone Pultec EOP-1A)
Standard version: ATTEN SEL, LOW, HIGHT are stepped switches, BOOST, ATTEN, BANDWICH are potentiometers. Color is RAL 5001 green blue.
Tube Equalizer MEQ-5 Magnetec (clone MEQ-5 Pultec)
Standard version: MID, HIGHT are stepped switches, BOOST, ATTEN, are potentiometers. Color is RAL 5001 green blue.
Equalizer HLF-3C Magnetec(clone HLF-3C Pultec)
Standard version: CPS, KCS are stepped switches. Color is RAL 5001 green blue.
You can get your Magnetecs custom-made! You can change the color of the faceplate or make a mastering version with stepped switches.